- ECG Trip Planner (create custom maps and cue sheets)
- ECG navigation app: download for iPhone or for Android
- Wayfinding, Route Status, Trail Alerts
- Designated Trail List
- Planning your Route
- Rules, Safety and Etiquette
- Sample Trips, Rides, Tours
Note on route conditions and safety:
When generating ECG maps and cue sheets, please keep in mind that 70% of our route is currently on interim on-road sections while more trail is being constructed. While we have generally chosen calmer roads and streets with good shoulders or bike lanes where they exist, conditions are not always appropriate for all users. On-road sections are recommended only for experienced cyclists and some sections are suitable only for advanced cyclists. Everyone should use caution and be watchful for adverse conditions. In addition, some of the off-road segments are unpaved and, while they should support narrow tires, some people may find them less comfortable.
Note on map and cue sheet accuracy:
Please note that routing information on the ECG Trip Planner is subject to change at any time. ECGA will endeavor to keep the information updated.
Some of the maps and cue sheets are PDF files. To view them, you must have a PDF reader program installed on your computer. If you do not already have a reader, you can download a free reader from Adobe:
These planning maps show an overview of the ECG in each state. They are intended to provide general information. They do not provide sufficient detail for navigation (see the Google maps, cue sheets, and user guides for that). Select either JPG or PDF files.
Download state maps in PDF format:
|Maine||New Hampshire||Massachusetts||Rhode Island|
|Connecticut||New York||New Jersey||Pennsylvania|
|North Carolina||South Carolina||Georgia||Florida|
State Trail Maps and Guides
- Guide to the ECG in New Jersey, published in October 2013. Download here, or order a hardcopy below (cost is $5 for shipping and handling).
- Guide to the ECG in Pennsylvania / Delaware, published in September, 2013. Download here, or order a hardcopy below (cost is $5 for shipping and handling).
- Guide to the ECG in Maryland / DC, published April, 2013. Download here, or order a hardcopy below (cost is $5 for shipping and handling).
- Guide to the ECG in Virginia, published October 2012. Download here, or order a hardcopy below (cost is $5 for shipping and handling).
- New York City Weekend Trip Planer, published 2009. Download the free brochure here.